Monday 9 August 2010

2010:365:221 Blogging off ....

The last of the tea things are washed, the rubbish has been binned and I'm off on holiday shortly.  Blogging might be erratic over the next couple of weeks ... I'll write every day ... but may have to post two or three simultaneously.
Hopefully I'll not be far from this attractive scene - just five miles from home.
So, wrapping up for now and putting the laptop away!  Chat to you soon.

As the rain hides the stars,
as the autumn mist hides the hills, 
as the clouds veil the blue of the sky,
so the dark happenings of my lot hide the shining of thy face from me.
Yet, if I may hold thy hand in the darkness,
it is enough.
Since I know that, 
although I may stumble in my going,
thou dost not fall.


Celtic
Source unknown. 

4 comments:

Penelopepiscopal said...

Have a wonderful holiday!

Ali said...

Have a great break Elizabeth

Rev Elizabeth said...

Thanks guys! Some access to the internet for brief periods so may be able to add bits and pieces during these three weeks.

Loey said...

What a lovley place to holiday.
I enjoyed your reading.