Tuesday 23 January 2018

It can't be Tuesday already!

Indeed it is ... sorry if you popped in yesterday.  I was in Dublin at a committee meeting and maybe a tad tired when I got back.  A good meeting.  A pleasant journey.  Time with a friend.  And a little wander around Dublin as well. Photographically ... not much to show for it.


A fountain ... and a wonderful cup of coffee (and lunch) in Carluccio's.


Today, suddenly, it is warm. 


That's what it was this morning when I went off to collect Dougal from his foster home!  He loves to be there and appears to have a great time with Stanley (the red setter) and Tess (the who-knows-what).  All three of them share a favourite space in front of the Aga.  Can you blame them?


Any excuse for a visit to the hair salon.
I was invited to a reception at the Department of Foreign Affairs ... so a bit of attention to detail was required.  





















It is a pity I don't have red shoes to match the jacket!

No comments: