Monday 15 November 2010

319 It's not an elephant!

I've lost my glass elephant!  Both it and the bird above came from a glass factory that I visited in Swaziland about thirty years ago ... and I can't find the elephant!  In daylight I'll take the glass cabinet apart in case it is hiding in some corner that is invisible this evening.
The 365Project theme this week is "glass" and I'd been planning the elephant picture ... but the bird will do just as well!  The blue light on it comes from one of those wind up torches with the very bright bulbs.  They're useful in places where batteries are hard to find and a great standby to keep in the glove compartment of the car.

Forth in thy name, O Lord, I go,
my daily labour to pursue;
thee, only thee, resolved to know,
in all I think, or speak, or do.

Church Hymnal number 567
Charles Wesley (1707-88)                                                                  

No comments: