Wednesday 28 July 2010

2010:365:209 Anything rather than nothing!

Two days in a row I find that midnight approaches without any attention being paid to the blog - and today was even worse than yesterday because I came home after 11.00 pm and hadn't even taken a single photograph all day!  That's a first.  The camera was always with me but finding a suitable opportunity eluded me.
So, arriving back into the house with dog to feed, me to feed and 365Project photograph to take as well as blog to write, all in just over half an hour ... the first thing that caught my eye became today's picture.

The dog was going to be my first choice for a picture but as soon as he spotted the camera he decided it was time to catch his tail and go into a spin!  That's a common reaction and doesn't make the best picture!  So it was little Kenyan notebook to the rescue!

It sits on the hall table so was one of the most handy colourful objects that I could see. 
Maybe you should be glad that I didn't come up with pictures of the dinosaur that sits on top of the TV.  Now, I have no idea why I put it there and not back into the toy box.  (Nor do I have any children - so why there's a toy box might also be considered a mystery.)  Over the years various young friends have enjoyed the selection of stuff in it and at some stage it acquired its very own dinosaur.

Come to think of it... he'd have made a grand entry for the "Hands" theme this week - you may see him again if there's no other inspiration tomorrow!
Another last minute blog ... but we'll try to do better tomorrow!

Almighty God,
in Christ you make all things new:
transform the poverty of our nature
by the riches of your grace,
and in the renewal of our lives
make known your heavenly glory;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen. 

Celebrating Common Prayer
Wednesday Evening. 

No comments: