Tuesday 27 July 2010

2010:365:208 Deadline ...

It's getting very close to midnight and there hasn't been a single minute all day to do a blog!  Is this going to be the first time when I fail to post before midnight?
The reason being that I wanted to meet today's deadline for the Parish Magazine - The Messenger.  The little finger tip with its surface "nubs" is a useful tool when you're gathering up paper ready to be stapled.  
Sometimes the most simple designs solve common problems.  It certainly makes lifting pages a lot easier.  You'll notice that I've used the "hands" picture as this month's cover illustration.  I hope folk enjoy it as much as the 365Project audience did. 
Eliot has his page on the back cover and I know that a number of people turn first to read what he's been up to!  
It has made the last couple of days very busy but now that it is completed and off to the couple who look after the distribution stage I can get back to more normal work.  Only a week left now to get everything organised for holidays ... I don't think that all the work that must be done is going to fit in.  We'll see.
For now - I'm more than ready for bed.

Keep us, O Lord,
while we tarry on this earth,
in a serious seeking after you
and in an affectionate walking with you,
every day of our lives;
that when you come
we may be found not hiding our talent,
nor serving the flesh,
nor yet asleep with our lamp unfurnished,
but waiting and longing for our Lord,
our glorious God for ever.  Amen. 

Celebrating Common Prayer
Tuesdays

No comments: