Saturday 25 April 2009

The Poached Egg

A title for today's blog might just as easily be "procrastination"... but I did say yesterday that all I'd need for my tea last night would be a poached egg. And how delicious was that! A feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds, though a slightly larger plate would have improved the appearance.
This is a sunny Saturday morning in Belfast and the dog needs to have a quick walk before things become too hectic. I'll take him as far as the church to see what progress was made yesterday and maybe even photograph one or two more bits...if all else fails there's always the tools that the men are using!
The music from last night's concert by the Ulster Orchestra is still running around my head - will root around in the CD pile to see if the Beethoven is there so I can fill the rectory with it this afternoon.

No comments: