Wednesday 3 January 2018

Forgot to push the button yesterday

It looks as if there are two posts from today ... not so!  I just forgot to push the "send" button yesterday in my haste to get to bed with Eleanor swirling around outside.
It was a stormy night and rather wet for most of today.  Dougal was not impressed.
He simply wouldn't budge this morning when I suggested a walk into the garden!  Sometimes it is hard to find the motivation to do what needs to be done ... and wet and windy weather certainly means we look for the comfort and warmth of the house.

It is still the Christmas season and the cheerfulness of the tree with its many decorations provides a focus in the dark evenings.  It will stay up until the Epiphany ... but that's not far away now.
Another day draws to a close ... the dog is in his usual place in front of the fire, the blinds are closed, and I'm looking at the aquarium thinking, "I must clean that ... tomorrow"!  Mind you ... I've been saying that for a few days now, so, time will tell.


No comments: