Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday night ...

It's been a while ... but that is often the story so, no apologies, just ... I'm back tonight ... and who knows when I'll drop in again.
Some people can write every day ... I used to be one of those.  But then, life happened and the space left just evaporated ...
The Coco-Cola advertising campaign has intrigued me!  It would be interesting to see if sales have increased ... I have bought more of it than ever before.  Personalised bottles ... already I've found both of my sisters ...

Apparently there is an "Elizabeth" available but it hasn't come my way yet!
Such trivial things ... but fun.
Also fun has been the last week in Durham ... the few remaining days of holiday for 2013 ... and what a beautiful city in which to spend them. 

It really is a beautiful place. 
... and the Cathedral continues to be a favourite venue.
Before Durham ... European Heritage Open Day at Saint Nicholas' ... busy and fun ... 


And finally ... Eliot travels around with me ... here he poses in the mist at Spelga ... a contented dog when he gets out and about.  

1 comment:

Nancy Wallace said...

Welcome back. I love the Durham photos and the new look of your blog.