Monday 17 January 2011

The key ...

 I've known this key practically all of my life ...
 ... but without something to show the scale I can make it look huge in a photograph.  However it once belonged to a sideboard and now fits my china cabinet.
 It's really rather small!  The picture of it hanging on the fence is the one for today's 365Project.
Right now I should be doing a bit of other writing so the blog will be short.
Eliot is once again the only dog in the house ... and doesn't appear to mind the extra attention!
 Mollie was collected this afternoon and now she and her basket have moved back across town.
 She is cute and no doubt we'll miss her ... it was a fun fortnight.


Lord Almighty,
come and scatter the darkness of our hearts
by the light of your presence;
that we may know you
the Light of the world
and the one true God,
blessed this night and for evermore.  Amen. 


Book of Common Prayer
Late Evening Office. 

No comments: